Do you feel you’re not being heard? (at work, at home, by clients, etc) Mari Carmen shares 4 obstacles, and powerful tips on overcoming them. (Hint: It’s not about you, and definitely nothing about your value!)
- The 3 big pivots that lead her to leader she is today
- The key question she asks herself daily to determine her next action
- Why more women in leadership benefits us all (and the sexy data confirming this)
- Her spiritual evolution, and how it broke the law
- Where her guides are taking her next
Meet Mari Carmen
I’ve been where you are.
I spent more than two decades climbing the corporate ladder, and I understand how frustrating it can be to feel held back — and not be able to identify why or figure out how to move forward again.
With more than 25 years of experience in leadership philosophy and human performance, I’ve helped hundreds of executives uncover what’s getting in their way and see measureable results.
I can help you, too.
I could start this page by listing my degrees and coaching certifications. But if you’re anything like the leaders I’ve met over the years, that’s not what you really want to know. You’d much rather find out if I have any idea what it’s like to be you
- An executive who’s frustrated as hell because you’re not having the impact you want to have
- A leader who’s working yourself to death trying to get people to move
- An innovative problem-solver who’s struggling to inspire people to follow your lead
- An exhausted partner or parent who feels like work has taken over your life and is wrecking your relationships
- A not-quite-insider who knows you belong in that boardroom, but your promotion keeps getting delayed
So, do I have any idea what it’s like to be you? You bet I do.
I spent 23 years climbing the corporate ladder. Even when I was at the top of my game, I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was keeping me from more. With the help of a no-BS-allowed mentor, I was able to uncover what was holding me back and unleash my power in the corporate world.
That’s what I want for you. I can’t stand the thought of someone like you feeling stuck. You have so much to offer, and you were born to have an impact—at work, at home, and in the world. Stop wasting your influence. Amplify it.
Don’t miss the Bonus Episode with Mari Carmen!
We round off our chat by furthering our discussion on women’s ability to be heard. if you are a woman and struggle with finding your voice or getting others to recognize it in the workplace, at home, or generally in your life, this episode and Mari Carmen’s words are for you!
They’re pretty boring, and maybe even messy, but if you would like to read the unedited show transcripts they’re available for you